Personal Sanitation and Physical Distancing
- Staff will have their temperatures checked prior to the start of the workday and will be screened for any health issues daily.
- Staff members are required to wear a mask at all times unless it creates a safety or health hazard.
- Staff are required to wash/sanitize their hands before and after every class.
- Staff will do their best to maintain a 6-foot distance from your athletes while they are practicing, but if the athlete is in physical danger or needs to be spotted for their safety, they will step in.
- We will be taking temperatures at the door prior to class.
- Masks will be required to enter the facility but will be optional while in class due to the amount of physical activity the students do.
- We will require that all athletes wash their hands/sanitize before entering the facility
- Athletes will remain 6 feet apart at all times during their class and visual markers will be used.
- Athletes will not be allowed to use gym chalk at this time. We are encouraging those athletes to keep chalk in their back packs. Chalk blocks will be for sale if needed.
- Parents are encouraged to drop off if possible as this will limit the number of people in the facility. We will have limited seating I our viewing area which are first come first serve.
- Parents will be required to wear masks inside the facility if they choose to stay.
- All classes will have a max of 8 unless we can utilize space that will allow us to increase this number.
- Athletes will be spaced out to allow a 6-foot distance between them during practice and we will minimize sharing of equipment whenever possible.
- Spotting will be minimized and only used to ensure the safety of the athlete. If an athlete is not comfortable doing something on their own, they will be asked to work on drills and other skills to help build their confidence and strength.
- All equipment will be sanitized before and after each class.
- All restrooms will be cleaned on the hour however we are going to encourage all students to use the restroom prior to start of class.
- Water fountains will not be in use during this time
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU RETURN TO CLASS
The New Process
- Please use the bathroom at home to help avoid extra time in the restroom at the facility.
- All athletes are required to have their workout clothes on prior to arrival to avoid changing in the bathrooms.
- Please make sure your athlete brings a bag with the following inside: a. Water Bottle (our water fountain will not be accessible however the water dispenser if available to fill their bottles), hand sanitizer, snack, chalk(only if required in their class) and mask(if desired)
- Please plan to arrive at the facility 10 minutes before class starts.
- Athlete will be dropped off by parent at the door. The athlete will be checked in by a staff member where they will ask them to sanitize their hands and take their temperature.
- We are asking them to use the restroom before coming, but if they need to go, this is the only chance for the athlete to use the restroom. a. Staff member to clean the restroom immediately after use.
- After they have been checked in and used the restroom if necessary, they will line up with their assigned coach. The coach will direct them to their first rotation area.
- They will then follow the lesson plan for that day, maintaining social distancing and minimizing shared equipment.
- After class is done, the athlete will sanitize their hands and then will be picked up by parent
WHAT TO EXPECT AT CAMP
The New Process
- Our camp program will follow the same protocol in regard to masks, distancing and sanitizing. Space of enrollment will be limited. The following are changes to our camp program until further notice.
- Campers will be required to bring their own lunch
- All camp enrollment must be prepaid and we will not refund or allow makeups due to limited numbers allowed
- Campers will be required to bring a backpack but will be allowed to use cubbies since they are in the facility for the day. Cubbies will be cleaned each evening prior to the return of the campers.
If you have any questions please let me know. Our mission is to stay current with the mandates as they change. We want you to feel that your child is as safe as possible as they start to resume normal activities and we understand if the timing is not right for your family.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time we really appreciate all of our gym family.